YOU CAN START LIVING THE LIFE YOU WANT THROUGH THE PRACTICAL, BIBLICAL, AND HIGHLY DOABLE STRATEGIES IN THE POWER TO CHANGE.
Jocelyn Wykoff will be leading us through a 5 week study following Craig Groeschel’s book, The Power to Change.
Few things in life are more frustrating than knowing you need to change, wanting to change, and trying to change, but not changing. Craig Groeschel knows what it’s like to be caught in that demoralizing cycle. That was his own story–until he discovered practical principles for experiencing lasting change. Since then, Craig has helped countless others find true change in their relationships, habits, and thoughts.
In The Power to Change, Craig helps you understand:
• How God’s power, not your willpower, leads to true transformation
• The real reasons you do what you do
• Why falling isn’t failure
• The power of creating small habits that lead to big change
• How to choose what you want most over what you want now
A powerful blend of biblical wisdom and fascinating psychology, The Power to Change includes helpful exercises, real-life stories, and life-changing spiritual insights.
In The Power to Change Workbook, Craig reveals that it’s time to actually change by learning to master the habits that matter the most. In each section of this workbook, you will gain practical tools that will help you:
• Evaluate how you think of yourself and your view of God
• Learn the value of training over just trying harder
• Discover why habits, rather than hope, lead to lasting change
• Employ the reap-sow principle to change the trajectory of your future
• Recognize God’s power as the true catalyst for lasting life change
Whether you are trying to lose weight, breathe new life into your marriage, read the Bible more, get out of debt, or give up an addiction, Craig’s step-by-step, time-tested strategies will equip you to start living the life God wants for you.
Please register and pay for your book and study guide by February 18.